Nov 9, 2009

Holiday Preparations

What's your holiday preparation? Have you started decorating your home with christmas decors and stuff? Have you started buying your gifts and stuff?

As for our family, we can't do our holiday preparations yet. It seems that that there are still so many things that will take place ( travel, house move and etc.) because we could sit down and think about the coming holidays.

But I do know of a few people who has already started their Christmas shopping and planning their Christmas menu. I admire them for they must truly be very organized folks. I wonder if they would also be interested in changing their usual eye glasses for holiday fun eyeglasses to complete their Christmas preparation. I've heard of the new arrivals of the 8$ prescription Zenni eyeglasses. Here is a sample of the fun glasses I'm talking about.

No comments: