Nov 23, 2009

Eh- Plane!!

My li'l boy loves to ride the airplane now that he's two years old. I remember during the time we traveled to the Philippines 2 weeks ago. We had to board 3 airplanes , from Penang to Kuala Lumpur, then to Manila and lastly to Cagayan de Oro. Our flight started from the evening until the next morning. And every time we ride the plane, our li'l boy gets so excited, he claps his hand and exclaim with glee, " Eh- plane!! Eh-plane!!" while my hubby and I were already so tired and just couldn't wait to arrive home.

Anyways, writing this makes me realize how blessed our kids are. I for one only get to have my first plane ride at the age of 16 years old. Those were the days when plane rides were so expensive. Now, we have budget fares like the 1 peso promo from Cebu Pacific or Zero Air fare promo from Air Asia. With all the taxes and other fees, the total cost will still be affordable. They also have options to select you seats, upgrade your baggage or get travel insurance ( with insurance quote ).

No comments: