Jun 28, 2008

My Top 10 People

This is Fun! Thanks Prily for passing this tag to me..and thanks too for making me your number 5. :)

The Tag
: Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating. Repost this with the same title and tagged 6 of yours friends.

My TEN people are:

1. Jesu, my husband
2. Nanay, my mother
3. Tricia, my daughter
4. Lyle, my son
5. Tabitha
6. Bogie
7. Janet
8. Ruby
9. Noemi
10. Aisha


DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!


1. How did you meet number 9?
I met her through a friend in Cagayan de Oro

2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?
Yeah..my Hubby! # 1

3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
Maybe..I would still single now... (dalagang guwang, hahaha!)

4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
Yeah..they do go out..because number 6, Bogie is my niece and number is my Mom. Bogie is Nanay's companion sometimes.

5. How did you meet number 8?
I met Ruby many, many years ago through our family friend before and only now we became close - through blogging.

6. Is 2 one of your best friends?
*YEs! she's my Mom

7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?
I think it would be her Hubby. Sakto ba Noems?

8. Have you ever dated number 1?
YES!! hahaha!! many many times..

9. Do you miss number 10?
Yeah..I miss her laughter and beating us in Canasta and Dutch Blitz. Remember those times Aish?

10.What do u think of number 6?
She's very responsible and mature.

11.What do you think of number 7?
She's a very dedicated MOm and wife, ..Dakilang Ina awardee

12. Who does number 3 like?
hahah! interesting..she likes her best buddy David. heheh!

13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house?
Not yet..but be visiting her soon when we go back to Cagayan de Oro

14. Do you love number 4?
Oh..yeah!! precious!

15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?
YEs.. 1,2,3,4

16. What about no. 5?
She's a funny girl but mature.

17. Do you trust these people?
YEs!

18. Would you date no. 5?
Yes..we could go out to KFC, Tesco, or maybe Econmart? ahahaha!! what do you think Tabi?

19. Love them all?
YES!

I am passing this tag to number 5 - number 10 Tabitha , Bogie , Janet , Ruby , Noemi, Aisha

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Lol! I need to do many tags still but this is really funny! I remember canasta. I haven't played for a longgg time and dutch blitz, oh i need to get one of those!!!