Jun 4, 2008

Check Out The Latest...

As someone who's far away from home, my blogging has been my way of keeping in touch or rather updating my family and friends about our life here in Thailand. So, you could imagine that I have a handful of loyal readers out there (heheheh!) . Everytime I've got a new post I'd have to send them an offline message or send sms to inform them to check out my latest post.

But just this evening, I found out a creative way that would be very helpful for me to inform my 'loyal' readers of my new posts and at the same time open up more opportunities for me to campaign and advertise my blog right into my family and friends' inbox. It'll be a two-fold advantage for me, my readers will get updated of what's my latest posts and at the same time it could create more traffic for my blog as I think of emailing new readers.

Well, the creative tool I've found is Zookoda , an email marketing application designed specifically for bloggers. It'll enable me to manage my email newsletter subscribers, enhance my blog with custom newsletter subscription forms, design eye-catching newletters to match my blog design and access mobile users by emailing blog content in text format. Whoho! Cool! I've already signed up and I can't wait to start using the application. I'm already thinking of emailing some of my non-blogger friends too and get them updated. And oh by the way, have I mentioned that all this is for FREE?

No comments: