Apr 4, 2008

Mizpah Mart

Several years ago, my family used to run a minimart. It was called Mizpah Mart. Now that I've mentioned it, made me miss those days in the store. We had shelves, stocks of goods with small shopping cart or baskets. Even if it was just a very small business but the investment for that mini mart was quite high plus the amount of hardwork invested to run it. Unfortunately, the 'Asian Crises' hit and we also got affected. Our mini mart had closed down and we kinda lost a lot since the set up cost was quite high.
If I would have to run a business in the future, I guess I would opt for online business. No need for big investments on shop space, no need to hire sales clerks and no need to spend so most of my waking hours in the store. All I need for an online business will be the products that I will be selling, a computer and an ecommerce software or a shopping cart software. Once you have these, then you'll be ready to start any online business. Pretty easy huh? Yeah, because the ecommerce software is designed to help you set up and run your online business.
This is one of my 'dreams' in the future - setting up an online store. But as of now, I'll just have to get contented in blogging and taking care of my kids.

No comments: