Mar 23, 2008

Cannot Speak..TOOTHACHE

This evening, I had a terrible toothache and I was reminded of the Filipino joke where a foreigner would talk to a Pinoy and he will tell the foreigner, "Cannot speak toothache!" just to avoid speaking English. :)
It was my first time to experience a veryyyyy painful toothache (sorry for the redundancy but have to double it for you to imagine how painful it is!) where no matter how I'd like to talk but I just couldn't because it was so painful. I could even barely nod my head for 'yes' or shook it for 'no'. The sharp pain which went through my brain started when I chewed my food. OUCHHH!! It lasted quite long so I was quiet for a long time. Then after that, I even managed to joke with my Hubby and my friends and told them, "Now, I understand why they make toothache as an excuse for not speaking (English) because it's really so painful!" The pain subsided just for awhile and then it started back again and this time it was even more painful (and lasted for a long time)that we decided to go back home and take medicine.
Now, I feel better. I'm not sure if I would still want to eat for the next few days..I'm just so scared to experience that kind of pain again. For sure we'll be going to the dentist next week to have it checked or maybe have it extracted? There's no escape now..I really have to see the dentist..hehehe!
Good night for now and have a Blessed Easter Sunday tomorrow!

3 comments:

Oliver dela Torre said...

Toothache, one of my worst problem today, but on monday I will go to the denstist to get some advice. About PTC sites, I still have few PTC sites right now. Like bux3, buxto and clixsense.

Anonymous said...

i can feel it already! those are the pains that i really hated. toothache and headache.

thanks for visiting my blog. i love blue but my logo is pink. that is why i always go for pink.

God bless and Happy Easter!!

Micawatson said...

oh yeah, that's the terrible pain ever... the pain runs inside your brain too...dali lng saputon.hahaha! hope you feel better now