Feb 27, 2008

Latest Bomb

No, this is not a destructive bomb that I'm talking about but oppurtunities that I hope are about to explode for signing up for Snapbomb. Have you heard about that? Probably not yet as they are quite new compared to other get paid to blog sites in the business.
I was just bloghopping yesterday and got to find out about Snapbomb. Then today, I decided to sign up! The signing up part was so quick since they don't require you to write all the tags, decriptions and etc. about your blog but simply asked for your URL. And guess what? I didn't have to wait for 72 hours nor forever to have my blog approved, but right there and then, it got approved and I immediately got a task! Isn't this cool?
Another cool thing is that they also calculate how much your blog is worth (in terms of compensation) and mine was sure worth a lot more than I expected. There are quite some opportunities available to choose from too. All you need to do is to grab that opportunity to review or simply create a buzz about a product, service or press release and then you'll get paid for simply doing the thing you love which is blogging. Great isn't it?

No comments: