Feb 29, 2008

Awards Part 5

Wow! Only when I'm in the blogworld I've received this much awards! :) Thank you once again, friends for your thoughtfulness by giving me these awards.

First, I got this very unique credit card from Catsy and Simplymama. Wow! It's called the Blogging Friends Forever Card. Cool huh? I've always wanted a Gold card and here it is my first Gold Credit Card..Hmmm...Where do I go shopping first? hehehe!
I'd like to give this Card especially to my blogging friends and real-life friends REAL friends, you know the friends, whom you can count on from thick through thin...so, this is for Janet and Ate Lilit, thank you so much for your friendship and you're both a blessing! Te Lits, now you have a Gold Credit Card and can apply for your Paypal! LOL!...


Simplymama also gave me the "Fantastic Blogger Award" and yes, it does look like a trophy from FAMAS Award. :) and below is the Peace Award.
I'd like to give these awards to Noemi, who did a very good job in her Oyster Video and for having a lot of opps for the past weeks. Grabe na opps!!You're a fantastic blogger Noems. Go girl!!Treat us for Mcdo naman, Noems! LOL!
Lastly, Bogie gave me the 'I Love Your blog Award' . I was touched when she said that I inspire her through my blogs. :) really?:)
Now, I'd like to give this award to Cjay who's doing a very good job in posting and featuring different places (with beautiful photos) of my own nativeland, Philippines! Mabuhay Pilipinas!
I also received the following awards for the 2nd time: Blogging with a Purpose from Janet and Nice Matters Award from Ricka.
Once again, thank you so much friends for all these awards and to those people I'm giving it too, you truly deserve these awards as well.. :)

2 comments:

Micawatson said...

kadaghan nimo ug award ba..salamat sa imong mga pag award...lol, i appreciate so much

Jan said...

wow... the award is so cute. hehehe. i love this award. my second gold card. thanks for your friendship also.