Jul 10, 2008

What's Up?

What's up with me? Been quite busy lately ( as usual ) with kids and housework. Well, who won't be busy when our 9 month old son is growing up fast while our 4 year old easily gets bored?

Apart from that, my "free time" is spent browsing in the internet.. checking my mails, my blogs, my cbox, comments and trying to reply to them all. But sadly I can't reply everything in a day.. Even when trying to steal some time in between keeping the kids occupied and cooking or doing laundry. Sometimes I'm quiet successful in that..I put Lyle in his walker while Tricia plays around while I do my internet thing...but usually it only last for several minutes as Lyle also gets bored and tired 'walking' in the walker..heehee!

Everyday, it seems there are so many things to do but too little time..too many things to do at home..too many things to do in my blog ..and etc.. oh well, I think this just proves that I'm not that organized with my time anymore.. I better get back to being organize and manage my time well.