Jul 5, 2008

Sorry Bloggy...

This is supposed to be my primary blog but because I have other blogs to maintain... From Asia and Beyond and Day to Day Miracles. It seems that I've been neglecting this blog a bit and only get a chance to write posts when there's a 'task' or paid "opportunity" to write. " Sorry bloggy ha?".. heheheh!! My other two blogs are quite new that's why I try to write more posts for them too.

Anyways, I'm so much into blogs now that I realized that my life is getting imbalanced. I've got to make some changes. And tonight, I would like to announce that I'll turn off our laptop at exactly 11pm and get ready to sleep. :)

Gud night everyone and have a blessed Sunday tomorrow!!

2 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

wow love...proposal! hehehe...guess you are right. we have a similar post. i ended-up sleeping at around 2am. may tinapos lang ako na drops. hehehehe....

Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Jean9 said...

Imbalanced life, that is happening to me to since entrecard and blogging! I only maintain 1 site, I have another but it gets no attention. A person does have to be in their life and get the proper sleep, so good for you.