Jul 29, 2008

32 years old???!!

It was only when I was typing the numbers above that reality struck me. I'm no longer 'young'. :) Somehow, I think I've stopped counting my age at the age of 23. That's why I still feel and maybe 'act' like 23? But... age will surely show on the face and those extra flabs on the body. heheh!

In exactly 5 days I'll be turning 32 years old and I'm thankful to God for the past 32 years that has gone in my life. I could truly say that I've been blessed by God. Though sometimes I could say that I'm not worthy to be blessed like this.. but that's because He is a God of grace and faithfulness. He has truly been faithful in my life.

  • I thank God for giving me a wonderful family, my parents and siblings, in-laws, my loving Hubby, adorable kids and friends from all over.

  • I thank God for experiences both good and bad that molded me the way I am now.

My prayer for this year and the years to come... is that I would be able to live out my life, the way God wanted me to live, to please my God and Saviour. Be a blessing to people around me and that I may be able to do things that affect eternity.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i stopped counting at 31. so when people ask me my age, the number 31 automatically comes into my mind. hehehe.

PINAY MOMMY said...

hahaha....im still counting my age now. probably would stop counting next year.








Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Sweet Pea 48 said...

Happy birthday! From someone who is considerably older, 32 seems young to me. It's good to appreciate all that you have and it shows that you are much wiser than your chronological age.

Aisha said...

Advance Happy Birthday! :D

DebbieDana said...

Hey, 32 is still young!!!!

You are blessed and you're grateful!!!

Advance happy birthday!!!

Dines said...

I don't even think of numbers. I have successfully convinced myself that age is a state of mind. :)