Apr 11, 2008

Looking Forward For...

I didn't realized until this afternoon that it'll just be a few days left and we'll all be travelling to Malaysia. I'm quite excited for this trip. Actually, it's not a holiday since we need to do a lot of things..attend meetings, renew my passport, visas (yes, 2 visas) and etc.
I think I'm excited because I'll be seeing our family in Taiping with my sis in law who's due to deliver her son anytime this week! So, it means we will be able to see the baby!! Other things I'm looking forward for is seeing our friends, getting inside all the big malls, seeing things and eating food that's not found here in Thailand. Does that means I'm tired of Thailand? I think not, I'm sure I won't get tired of this country. Maybe I just need a break for awhile and the fact that I just love to travel no matter how tiring it may be sometimes with two kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and enjoy and have fun with your vacation...

lareine said...

hi lalaine... i hope you'll have a hassle-free trip to Malaysia... it's good you'll be there to see the new addition to the family... congrats to your sis-in-law in advance... i hope she'll have a safe delivery...

enjoy your stay there... i'm sure it will also be a welcome change for your kids... bon voyage :)

Anonymous said...

opps I thought you are Thai all the while.Enjoy your holiday and looking forward to read your holiday story :)